Fastpencil Books Limited, 88 High Street, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6JB United Kingdom. Tel: +44 (0)7710 106280
Fastpencilbooks is an online service that facilitates the supply of Products. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by the Terms.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
• you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
• you are at least 18 years old
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). The contract between us (“Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy.
To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable, we require that products are returned in the same state as received and this will be at your own cost. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
The Products will be your responsibility from the time of delivery.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on Fastpencilbooks from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
Product prices include VAT, if applicable. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
Product prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on Fastpencil books, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you that we are rejecting it.
If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have been reasonably recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payments with credit and debit card payments, post and fax orders and payment by bank transfer. These options are available at the end of the checkout process. The Products will be dispatched once we have received payment.
If you return a Product to us because:
• you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and when the product is returned for inspection, in any case, within 30 days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, and any applicable delivery charges. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us; and
• for any other reason, we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. All returned Products should be returned by recorded delivery to:
88 High Street, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6JB
We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through Fastpencilbooks will, on delivery conform with its description, be of satisfactory quality, and be reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of that kind are commonly supplied. Visit the best internet casino Maple Leaf and win real money online with no deposit! Enjoy professional reviews and trusted casino!
We provide and maintain all sites for personal entertainment on an “as is” basis and are liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care and gives no other warranty in connection with all sites or any Content.
Third party web sites and online services to which all sites link to (“External Sites”) have not been verified or reviewed by us and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party web sites and online services to which all sites link to.
We give no other warranty in connection with all sites other than expressly stated and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for:
• any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem which we have been made aware of;
• the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within any Produced Content and User Content on all sites;
• any interruptions to or delays in updating all sites;
• any incorrect or inaccurate information on all sites;
• the infringement by any person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any Communication or use of all sites;
• the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
• any transaction involving External Sites;
• any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading all sites, or any Communication;
• all representations, warranties, conditions and other Terms which but for this notice would have effect.
We do not warrant that the operation of all sites will be uninterrupted or error free.
We will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of such party including Internet outages, User Content outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other Terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such Terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
These Terms above are subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights and shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall it exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
You agree that in relation to your use of all sites you will not in any way conduct yourself in a manner which is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability or which might call into disrepute all sites.
Company Registration Details:
Name: Fastpencil Books Limited | Place of Registration: United Kingdom | Registered Number: 07910717
Registered Office: 88 High Street, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6JB UK | Tel: +44 (0)7710 106280 | eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org